Mail merge is a Microsoft Word feature that allows you to personalize a section for each copy of a similar document. It allows you to use a list of contacts or other pieces of a document stored in a database...
Bullets are the easy way to write your opinion point by point. There are many different ways to insert bullets on your Windows and Mac documents. In this article, let us explore all possible ways to insert bullets in Word,...
Most of us use Microsoft Office for professional and personal purposes. When you create many documents, you may need to use same content blocks on some of your documents. For example, you have a company logo in WordArt and need...
Word is a part of Microsoft Office package and is one of the most popular word processing tools. Millions of businesses and individual users depend on the capabilities of this powerful tool. People create starting from proposals, reports and almost...
An eBook (electronic book) is simply a digital book that uses a PC, mobile phones, tablets or a special eBook reader to display digital pages. Mainly, eBooks use three basic formats - PDF, EPUB and MOBI to enhance the readability...
Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing package. We use MacBook for daily use, yet prefer to use Word for documentation. One of the frequent problems we face is to type the straight or neutral quotes. Sometimes we prepare or...
Microsoft Word is one of the popular text processing application available. Though there are many alternate apps are available, Word is an ultimate document app due to universal use. Slow performance of Microsoft Word is quite common on many computers...
Changing Name of Single File or Folder You can easily change the name of any file or folder in Windows by right clicking and choosing 'Rename' option. Also selecting the file or folder and press F2 to edit the name....
Table of contents (TOC) on a hard binding book helps readers to quickly navigate to any particular section of the book. This is also true for e-documents created with software like Microsoft Word. It not only helps other readers but...
Document embedding is very useful especially for sharing your own and other's documents on your site. You can easily embed any of your favorite documents relevant to the content on your site. Weebly offers multiple options for embedding Word, PowerPoint, Excel and...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes