Most of the consumer electronic devices and the PC are connected to each other through some form of Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection. These USB devices may include: printers, smartphones, broadband/ cellular modem, external storage drives and network adaptors among...
Microsoft keeps improving Windows to include new features and to fix bugs in previous version, with the goal of enhance user experience. If you want to upgrade your PC to the latest Windows version, a clean installation is the best...
There are various ways to boot macOS. Aside from using the built-in Startup Manager, you can also boot into Verbose, Safe, and Target Disk modes. In addition to this, macOS users also have an option of picking a disk to...
Most of individual users don’t use printer due to limited need. But for small companies, groups and many other users need to have a printer connected to their computer all times. It’s very common to have printer problems when you...
Formatting is the term used in Windows operating system to erase all content in the drive and make it to initial state. You can format both internal and external drives in Windows 10. USB devices are prone to damage and...
Windows installation is usually performed using a DVD. However, there are occasions where you may be compelled to use a bootable USB flash drive to install Windows on your PC. This especially happens when your hard disk drive is corrupted...
The free Windows 8.1 download file will be in ISO image format and hence can't be executed directly to install the operating system. You need to convert the ISO image file into a bootable flash USB drive or burn into a...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes