Every website owner needs to put lot of effort for driving traffic to the site. Using effective tools may make a huge difference in the performance of your SEO campaign. You don’t need to pay a hefty price tag with...
What is Robots.txt? Robots.txt is a simple text file that instructs web crawlers what are the content allowed to be crawled and indexed for public. The file should be uploaded in the root directory of your website (generally "/public_html/"). And...
When comes to browsing Internet, it’s all about speed and how fast you get things done. The popular browser Google Chrome offers lot of tricks to get things done. You don’t need to go to google.com or bing.com every time...
Search engines have two faces – one is for frontend users and the other is for webmasters. Frontend focuses on showing the results and generating revenue through advertisements. Our focus is the backend where the webmasters die hard to push...
Nowadays images make considerable part of web communication. So it is important for search engines like Google to enable searches using images. Google offers image and reverse images searches using a dedicated search service. The image crawler of Google is...
A "robots.txt" is a text file in the root directory of a website informs web crawlers what are the content not allowed to be crawled in that site. The protocol to inform bots is called "robots.txt protocol" or "Robots Exclusion Protocol"...
What is a Sitemap? Sitemap is a navigational guide for your website informing users and search engines about the structure of your complete site. It is a difficult task to keep track of the changes when a site grows in...
Bing is the search engine commonly used by Bing search and Yahoo! search. Submitting your Sitemap in Bing webmaster tools account is the simple and easy way to tell Bing search engine about the structure of your site. This helps...
Geographic target setting helps webmasters to inform Bing search engine about the targeted audience of their site. For example the owner of a website having a real estate agency in United States will be more interested in showing his site...
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an art of making your website friendly to search engines like Google and Bing/Yahoo! so that it will be listed top in the search results pages. SEO is as important as building a website with...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes