What is a Redirect? URL or Uniform Resource Locator is a unique identifier to find a webpage on the internet. Every webpage on the internet has a unique locator, so that users can enter the URL on address bar and...
When it comes to downloading a file from the Internet, you might have faced some of the errors in Chrome. Whether it’s a small or a big file, there might be an error which can conflict the download operation in...
Most people are starting to shift from desktop to mobile. A recent study from comScore The Global Mobile Report revealed that one-fourth of global users are using mobile only. We’ve passed the point where the use of mobile is just...
There are many reasons you will get connection errors when opening a webpage. These errors appear regardless of the browser you use, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge or Safari. Most of the browser errors occur not due to the...
The word SEO is an umbrella term covering A to Z of optimizing a website. There are many jargons used in SEO like nofollow, noindex, canonical, etc,. Though some terms are easy to understand some others are not. Canonical URL...
WordPress classifies the social sharing under plugin territory. So free themes offered in WordPress repository will not have social sharing as a default feature. This basically helps developers to focus on developing plugins which can be used on all types...
404 is a HTTP status code returned by a server when the requested URL is not found. This is very common especially on bigger sites due to various reasons. In this article we will explore the reasons for 404, why...
Search engine optimization is the technique of bringing your site top in search results pages. Whatever the powerful content you write, your WordPress sites needs a push to rank top in search engines. Here is a WordPress SEO guide for...
Each media folder upload to a post or page in WordPress is attached to that post or page. Though sharing of media files is possible across posts, one media file can be attached to one post at any point of...
What is a Redirect? As the name indicates, redirect is a technique to route search engine crawlers and visitors to an available webpage when a requested webpage is not available. There are many ways to setup redirect from a old...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes