Permalink is the term used in WordPress to indicate an URL where the content is stored permanently. This is used to generate pretty clean URLs for blog post and pages...
WordPress "Settings" available in admin panel is one of the least looked and most searched option by webmasters. Starting from setting a static front page to hiding entire site from...
Whenever a post or page is created, WordPress by default will save the URL in the format “http://www.yoursite.com/?p=1”. The last character indicates the post id, which will be added in a...
Permalinks is a permanent link structure for your entire WordPress site to make URL of each post / page in a meaningful descriptive manner instead of using post id. Permalinks...
WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes