What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Search engine optimization is an art of making a website search engine friendly to improve the ranking on the search results. Whatever the attractive content you have, it is necessary to have good ranking...
Website speed is one of the important factors to rank top in Google. Every single second counts especially with the increased mobile usage. WordPress is known for its performance and versatility. However, adding too many elements will still make your...
WordPress is basically a blogging platform that offers robust features for ranking high on search engines. It is very easy to categorize the blog posts and pages with default WordPress setup. However, SEO nowadays has different dimensions compared to the...
Web browsers has two sides of usage. One side by general internet users to browse the web and other side by developers to design apps that works. Google Chrome offers builtin tools for developers to analyze the applications and troubleshoot...
It’s a good thing to have the top position in the search engines, but achieving this can be quite tricky. Many online marketers miss out on the sustainable and substantial growth, because they ignore some important SEO factors. You may think...
Website optimization is an important aspect for any site owner in order to provide a smooth experience to their site visitors. Users visiting slow loading sites tend to quit faster and also never return again. This will directly impact the...
Small businesses require revenues to prosper and expand, and revenues can only be generated if you have a high conversion rate. Your website’s conversion rate is the percentage of users you successfully convert into customers by attracting them to your...
Images are major reason for slow page loading, learn how to optimize images in WordPress to improve page loading speed with simple techniques.
Optimizing images on your WordPress site is one of the important task to improve the page loading speed and improve the score on tools like Google PageSpeed Insights and Pingdom. Since each individual image on a page sends separate HTTP...
Google PageSpeed Insights tool is one of the ways to measure the speed of your WordPress site. Generally Google's speed score is different than other popular speed measuring tools like Pingdom or Gtmetrix. But it is recommended to keep track...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes