How to Increase Website Traffic from YouTube Videos?
If you are the one still relying on Pay-Per-Click advertisement campaigns and search engines to pull traffic to your site then it’s a high time to think about social media traffic. Especially if your site has some beautiful videos or simply photo slideshows then YouTube is an excellent way to attract interested users to your site.
As you upload more videos in your YouTube channel and link back to your site, you can notice considerable increase in traffic to your site from YouTube. More the number of video views, more the possibility of getting traffic to your site. This article explains you how to drive traffic to your site from YouTube videos by simple channel settings.
YouTube Settings for Webmasters
In order to increase the site traffic from YouTube it is important that you optimize your YouTube videos with the following simple settings:
- Channel Level Settings
YouTube channel level settings allows you to attract more subscribers which results in more video views as well as significant increase in traffic to your linked website. Learn more…
- Video Level Settings
Individual video name, tags and description decides the position of your video in the search engine results page. Learn more…
- YouTube Association Settings
YouTube channel association enables you to connect your website URL, Google Analytics account and social accounts to your YouTube Channel. Learn more…
Simple and Effective Tips for Traffic
- Add a trailer video about your site or brand and link it to your dashboard. The dashboard contents will be visible to all the visitor seeing your channel profile. When a visitor is attracted by your trailer he not only will see all your videos but also view your site to check for more related content.
- Provide a effective title and description to your videos which are shown in the search engine results.
- Link your site URL to your videos using annotation or in the description.
- Choose attractive thumbnail for your videos which is the first impression of your video to the visitors searching in the YouTube.
- Share your videos in the popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr, etc.
Benefits of YouTube
- Being a Google’s product YouTube videos are displayed top in search result pages and linking your site to your videos will significantly increase your traffic.
- Helps you to popularize your site’s brand through a simple trailer or tutorial video.
- Allows you to convert simple photo slideshow to an attractive video.
- You can become a YouTube partner by monetizing your videos.
- Make maximum use of your existing AdSense account.