Weebly offers easy drag and drop site builder to build your site in minutes. This may be sufficient to start a site but to stand out from other millions of sites on the web you definitely need additional attractions to boost up your site. For example, you may be interested in showcasing a FAQ section to help users about your online store or want to add a pricing table to display your product features. Weebly does not allow to install any kind of plugins and it is also not possible for a normal user to write a script or CSS code and incorporate in Weebly source code. So we decided to help Weebly users by collecting the most needed widgets and collate in this page.
All the listed widgets are free, basically you need to add a piece of HTML / CSS / Script code to your existing site in order to enhance the features like sliders, custom buttons, pricing tables, etc. Click on the “Read more” button to go to the corresponding page where you can see the illustration with the required code. Follow us to get updates.
Popular Weebly Tips & Tricks
Popular Weebly Widgets
- How to Add Favicon to Free Weebly Site? By Editorial Staff on January 31, 2013 64
- How to Remove Free Weebly Footer and Customize with Links? By Editorial Staff on August 13, 2012 60
- Edit Source HTML or CSS in Free Weebly Site By Editorial Staff on September 16, 2014 46
- 5 Weebly Site Editor Issues That Will Annoy You By Editorial Staff on April 3, 2014 39
- How to Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly Site? By Editorial Staff on August 30, 2013 38
- How to Add H1 to H6 Heading Tags in Weebly? By Editorial Staff on August 30, 2013 30
- Add Two Buttons or Remove Button in Weebly Landing Page By Editorial Staff on September 16, 2014 24
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Weebly Site By Editorial Staff on July 13, 2013 23
- Enable Phone Text, Social Icons and Search Box in Weebly Header By Editorial Staff on October 5, 2014 22
- How to Create Header Slideshow in Free Weebly Site? By Editorial Staff on August 9, 2013 21