WordPress is basically a blogging platform that offers robust features for ranking high on search engines. It is very easy to categorize the blog posts and pages with default WordPress setup. However, SEO nowadays has different dimensions compared to the...
Do you know that readability really affects the ranking of a webpage in search engines like Google? Well, gone are the days people read whatever someone publishes on the internet. Nowadays you can find millions of similar webpages for every...
If you own a WordPress website, bet you are already familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Generally, the goal of any SEO strategy is to make your site’s content easily visible to search engines to generate more organic traffic. It...
It is a fact that WordPress is still the world’s most widely used blogging platform that powers around 75 million sites. It’s easy to use and there are tons of plugins that you can use to make your website top...
The word SEO is an umbrella term covering A to Z of optimizing a website. There are many jargons used in SEO like nofollow, noindex, canonical, etc,. Though some terms are easy to understand some others are not. Canonical URL...
Content creation is one of the most important things you must take in consideration when you are establishing a marketing plan. Nowadays, most websites are built with WordPress. But how come? Well, WordPress is extremely easy to use, and if...
Search engine optimization is an art of making your site search engine friendly in order to attract more visitors from organic search results. Though you can use paid advertising to drive traffic, it will cost you heavily. You can’t continuously...
One of the challenges of running a WordPress blog is to manage the comments effectively. Especially when your blog posts have lot of comments it will create difficulty for the users to reach out the comment box or view the...
Yoast WordPress SEO plugin is among one of the highly rated and most used SEO plugins for WordPress. Besides allowing to add custom meta description, title and other on-page optimizations it also offers many other additional features. Some of the...
Search engine optimization is a technique of improving your site’s performance in the search results. You may have wonderful content but it is of no use without people viewing it. Search engines are the simple way to reach out interested...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes