What is Robots.txt? Robots.txt is a simple text file that instructs web crawlers what are the content allowed to be crawled and indexed for public. The file should be uploaded in the root directory of your website (generally "/public_html/"). And...
What is a Sitemap? Sitemap is a navigational guide for your website informing users and search engines about the structure of your complete site. It is a difficult task to keep track of the changes when a site grows in...
Bing is the search engine commonly used by Bing search and Yahoo! search. Submitting your Sitemap in Bing webmaster tools account is the simple and easy way to tell Bing search engine about the structure of your site. This helps...
Sitemap is a tool to inform search engines and users about the structure of your site. It helps to navigate the site easily and understand the importance of any particular page compared to the whole site. There are two types...
Sitemaps can be submitted to Chinese search engine giant Baidu only through Baidu Webmaster Tools account for the sites added and verified successfully. Baidu webmaster tools offer Sitemap submission option to webmasters only on invitation basis. Based on your site's...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes