DNS or Domain Name System is a directory of internet that helps to easily lookup the website addresses. It quickly resolves the entered website address to an IP address on the source server. Since many of us use Android smartphones,...
You can connect your iPhone to internet through Wi-Fi or using cellular data. Generally people use Wi-Fi in home or office networks and use mobile data when traveling or moving on. You can enable both Wi-Fi and cellular data connection...
Smartphones bring the world to your fingertips via internet. Mobile data and Wi-Fi are two common ways you can use your smartphone to connect to Internet. However, not many people know that there are various other methods. Here are possible...
One of the controversial Windows 10 policies is the mandatory automatic update. This means that your Windows 10 will receive and install new updates automatically when you are connected to the internet. While this is a good thing to ensure...
From the beginning of Windows 10, Microsoft has been trying to be more transparent in terms of privacy. They have been simplifying privacy settings a lot in their upgrades and there are more to come. Every user has the privacy...
It goes without saying that everyone nowadays uses the internet. A lot. Typically, as a result of this, there are wireless Internet networks virtually everywhere – in homes, shopping centers, cafes and even some restaurants. People use these Internet connections...
Google regularly release major and minor updates for Android OS to provide new features and fix issues. However, intermittent Wi-Fi connections may still affect some Android devices. The solutions provided here could help you to restore Wi-Fi connection. 1. Toggle...
Ever frustrated with the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the Wi-Fi or Ethernet icon? When you move over the symbol, it will show you limited or no Internet access message. You can see this warning message during Windows...
Apple uses iOS operating system on all their mobile devices like iPhone and iPad. You should have a wireless network connection in order to use these smart devices. Having a good Wi-Fi connection allows your iOS devices to work in...
All latest MacBook laptop models come only with wireless ports without any Ethernet option. This means wireless or Wi-Fi is the only way of connecting your MacBook to Internet. Despite regular macOS updates from Apple, users face different types of...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes