China is very advanced in technology field where you can literally live without carrying a physical wallet. When you are living in China as a foreigner or expat, it is essential to do payment transactions for your daily routines and...
You need to be an expert in order to make use full use of your smartphone being it is Android or iPhone. Smartphones have lot of hidden features and camera is one of the smartphone features most of us not...
Millions of foreigners from all over the world visit China every year for various reason including business and tourism. China is a very interesting, technologically advanced and you may not get most of the digital tools you use back at...
China is a different country and expats will find this fact soon after landing on the country. The tech developments happen very fast and people use electronic items you might never seen in any other part of the world. Being...
Daily more than billion people uses WeChat app all over world for sending messages. It is a must have app for the all living in China. For money transfers and chatting with friends. The app has many hidden features and...
Evolution of the mobile technology has significantly revolutionized the way we connect and interact with other people across the world. Today, Instant Messaging (IM) mobile apps have gone beyond the regular SMS texting, allowing users to share multimedia files free...
WeChat is one of the popular messaging and payment platform that relies on less marketing. Though the product itself is very easy to use and self-understandable there are many tricks you can do on daily usage. In our earlier articles,...
Bored with regular routines and looking for some friends to hangout? That’s should be the easiest way in this social world. If you are living in China then WeChat will make that task easier for you. Searching known as well...
WeChat is one of the most popular messaging and payment apps used in Mainland China. Though it is targeted for Chinese users, there are so many good features that anyone can use it. In our earlier articles, we have explained...
Giving money as a gift is tradition in many countries. In China, people put the money in red color envelope and give as a gift during occasions like weddings, birthdays and holidays. This is also a common activity during Lunar...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes