Millions of users are using Disqus as an effective comment controlling system to convert their site into a discussion community. Disqus is free, easy to install and provides more features like moderation, filtering and social integration. This article explains the...
Embedding Twitter timeline in your site increases the user interaction and average visiting time. Twitter offers two ways of embedding the tweets to your site: Any embedded tweets can be retweeted, replied and favorited directly from your webpage and all...
Purpose of Creating a Website It is a general feeling for every one of us to have a site or blog on our own. Especially when you are stunned while coming across a wonderful online store, a blog or content...
What is Twitter? Social networking sites are the simple way to drive traffic to a website and Twitter is one of top options for the site owners to choose from the variety of social media sites. Twitter is a microblogging...
Creating Your First HTML Webpage Well, creating a webpage is no more a difficult task and you just need the followings to create and check a simple webpage on your own: Here we explain about creating and viewing a website...
Customizing Weebly Background Image Weebly offers more than 100 templates with fixed background image, in this article we explain the following two possibilities of changing the background image in a Weebly theme. In both the cases you need to prepare...
As the name indicates static websites deliver the same content whenever you visit. It can be defined as below: A static website or a webpage is a collection of items like text, images and multimedia elements containing marked up content...
A content site or simply a website is a collection text and images marked up using HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language). When a visitor see this site in a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, the web browser...
What is a Dynamic Website? A dynamic website or a webpage displays the content differently each time when a visitor reloads or refreshes the page OR provides more interactive features within a webpage without reloading. Most importantly dynamic webpages are...
Comparison of Static and Dynamic Websites We have discussed the basics of both static and dynamic websites. Here is the complete comparison of static and dynamic website features based on each parameters from usability to search engine visibility.
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes