The popularity of WordPress is increasing day by day amongst bloggers and business owners. However, it does not mean you can get anything done without choosing appropriate resources. Besides those basic stuffs like hosting, themes and plugins there is another...
WordPress has thousands of free and premium plugins. But there are limited plugins that will work on all themes without any compatibility issues. W3 Total Cache and WooCommerce are two such popular plugins that work on most of the themes....
W3 Total Cache (W3TC) is one of the most popular caching plugin for a WordPress site. It works out of the box by caching every element on your WordPress installation and helps to speedup the site. But this happens only...
W3 Total Cache is one of the popular free caching plugins available for WordPress users. The huge set of options available will make the users confused whether the plugin is caching the pages or not. Here is a step by...
W3TC is one of the top notch caching plugins for your WordPress site. It will help you to do caching and minification out of the box with CDN support from popular services. On other hand, CloudFlare is the free CDN...
Does the following situation sound familiar? You’ve invested thousands of dollars and countless hours developing your new WordPress website, yet your new website hasn’t met your expectations. Perhaps your site isn’t getting enough targeted traffic from the search engines, or...
Google PageSpeed Insights tool is one of the ways to measure the speed of your WordPress site. Generally Google's speed score is different than other popular speed measuring tools like Pingdom or Gtmetrix. But it is recommended to keep track...
W3 total cache (W3TC) is a superior class caching solution for WordPress site owners at free of cost. The plugin offers exhaustive options which can boost your site’s performance. But the problem is that you need to understand what you...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes