A webpage has different components assembled together. The content what you see on the browser helps readers to understand the purpose of the webpage. However, it is not sufficient for...
Windows 10 has a powerful in-built search function, which allows you to locate a specific file in a matter of seconds. The Cortana allows you to find anything more quickly...
Whenever a post or page is created, WordPress by default will save the URL in the format “http://www.yoursite.com/?p=1”. The last character indicates the post id, which will be added in a...
Content Markup HTML is nothing but a markup language using tags. The text content on a webpage can be marked up with two techniques: Structural Markup - using heading and...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes