People say WordPress powers more than 30% of websites on the internet. However, it is not an easy job to create a website with all the features you need. Creating tables in WordPress is one simple example for that. WordPress...
Microsoft Excel is one of the most extensively used tools in organizations. No matter you are an engineer or data scientist, at the end you need to have numbers on Excel sheet to present your work. Among many other features...
Google loves to index long text content. However, reading lengthy content is a difficult task from user’s perspective. Most of the users may be interested to read only certain portion of the article. In this case, you should have a...
The new Gutenberg editor has a beautiful table block to insert tables on your WordPress site. The table will look beautiful on your site, you have also options to provide alternate colors (stripes) to rows and change the settings to...
An eBook (electronic book) is simply a digital book that uses a PC, mobile phones, tablets or a special eBook reader to display digital pages. Mainly, eBooks use three basic formats - PDF, EPUB and MOBI to enhance the readability...
Table of contents (TOC) on a hard binding book helps readers to quickly navigate to any particular section of the book. This is also true for e-documents created with software like Microsoft Word. It not only helps other readers but...
Bootstrap allows to create beautiful tables using the CSS framework. Version 4 has some new classes for inverting the table color and making the table responsive. In this tutorial we will discuss various possibilities of creating Bootstrap 4 tables. Default...
WordPress from the outlook may have easy to use interface and look simple. But certain times it is necessary to know what happens in the background to have more precise control on your site. Especially when you are a beginner...
In our previous article we have seen how to add tables in WordPress site and TablePress is one of the plugins allow users to add table on WordPress site easily. In this article let us explore the features and how...
Tables are one of the easy ways to showcase structured content on a web page which also improves the readability considerably. Though WordPress does not offer any default provision to add tables on visual editor there are many ways to...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes