Bing is the search engine commonly used by Bing search and Yahoo! search. Submitting your Sitemap in Bing webmaster tools account is the simple and easy way to tell Bing search engine about the structure of your site. This helps...
Submitting Important New and Changed Content to Bing It is a common practice that webmasters update their site with new content or change the URL of an existing page for various reasons. Search engines take quite a long time to...
Google uses crawler called Googlebot to find new content on the web and index the pages in search results. This happens automatically once you publish the content online. However, the crawler may not understand the site content properly since every...
Sitemap is a tool to inform search engines and users about the structure of your site. It helps to navigate the site easily and understand the importance of any particular page compared to the whole site. There are two types...
Sitemaps can be submitted to Chinese search engine giant Baidu only through Baidu Webmaster Tools account for the sites added and verified successfully. Baidu webmaster tools offer Sitemap submission option to webmasters only on invitation basis. Based on your site's...
How do I Submit My Site to Search Engines? Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, Baidu Webmaster Tools and Yandex Webmaster Tools are the way to submit your site to the respective search engines. Along with site submission they also offer variety of other site...
You have the following two options for submitting your site to Bing search engine. Both Yahoo and Bing Search use a common Bing search engine; hence you can pull traffic from Yahoo and Bing by submitting your site to Bing...
Yandex is a leading search engine in Russia having more than 65% of market share. Yandex also offers searches in English which means you have a potential to extract traffic from Russia. Previously you had an option to submit your...
Every website needs traffic and Google plays a vital rile in bringing free traffic to your website. Since Google holds more than 60% of the search engine market in English speaking countries, it is the great and simple way to...
What is Baidu? Baidu is a search engine used in China having more than 75% of the market share. It is also widely used search engine among the Chinese or Mandarin speaking community in most part of the world including...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes