Breadcrumb is the additional navigational structure used to help the users navigate to the up level of the site easily from the current page. It also provides the relative position of the current page among the whole site something like a...
Whenever a post or page is created, WordPress by default will save the URL in the format “http://www.yoursite.com/?p=1”. The last character indicates the post id, which will be added in a running sequence for each post or page. But this URL...
Content Markup HTML is nothing but a markup language using tags. The text content on a webpage can be marked up with two techniques: Structural Markup - using heading and paragraph tags Semantic Markup - using bold, strong, underline, etc....
All Weebly elements are part of the site editor and available under "Build" tab. Weebly Site elements are classified into the following categories: All these are drag and drop elements which you can simply drag and drop into your website...
Creating Your First HTML Webpage Well, creating a webpage is no more a difficult task and you just need the followings to create and check a simple webpage on your own: Here we explain about creating and viewing a website...
What is a Sitemap? Sitemap is a navigational guide for your website informing users and search engines about the structure of your complete site. It is a difficult task to keep track of the changes when a site grows in...
A content site or simply a website is a collection text and images marked up using HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language). When a visitor see this site in a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, the web browser...
Blog - a short form of Weblog is generally meant for leaving the published topic for open discussion to get relevant comments. The important difference between blog and the content site is the commenting system which makes the blog more...
Online internet forum is a kind of online discussion board where interested users can discuss about any related topic within particular scope. Users can be grouped into various categories and different set of rules can be defined for each set...
Whether you are a user or a website owner, the one word you might come across when browsing is HTTP. It is important to get the basics of HTTP to understand how Internet works and the details sent and received...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes