Changing the DNS servers address is sometimes necessary to correct the IP related problems like resolving host issue in Google Chrome browser and helps the sites to load faster in all the browsers. This article explains the step by step...
As the name indicates static websites deliver the same content whenever you visit. It can be defined as below: A static website or a webpage is a collection of items like text, images and multimedia elements containing marked up content...
What is a Dynamic Website? A dynamic website or a webpage displays the content differently each time when a visitor reloads or refreshes the page OR provides more interactive features within a webpage without reloading. Most importantly dynamic webpages are...
HTTP stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol which is a basis for the internet communication. A web browser like Chrome or Firefox sends a HTTP request to the server, whenever you enter a URL on the browser's address bar and hit...
The entire web works based on HTTP protocol. The browser sends communication to the server and gets response to display it on the frontend. During this process, there could be lot of errors happen. In order to troubleshoot these errors,...
HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a communication protocol used when browser sends the request to the server to get the response. During this process, server returns a code to indicate the status of the received request. This HTTP status code...
Yandex Server Response Check Yandex offers a feature called "Server Response Check" similar to fetch as Google to help webmasters troubleshoot the pages with errors which are not indexed in the searches by YandexBot. In order to use this feature you must...
Whether you are a user or a website owner, the one word you might come across when browsing is HTTP. It is important to get the basics of HTTP to understand how Internet works and the details sent and received...
Google Search Console is a wonderful way to understand search engine issues and optimize your site for Google. “Fetch as Google” is an option available for webmasters to check how a web page will look when Googlebot crawls that page....
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes