WordPress is basically a blogging platform that offers robust features for ranking high on search engines. It is very easy to categorize the blog posts and pages with default WordPress setup. However, SEO nowadays has different dimensions compared to the...
Creating a website becomes much easier nowadays. But the success of a website depends on how much it attracts the users over the long run. There are many ways to improve traffic to your site. One of the easy and...
Search engines have two faces – one is for frontend users and the other is for webmasters. Frontend focuses on showing the results and generating revenue through advertisements. Our focus is the backend where the webmasters die hard to push...
With the Internet being saturated with content, everyone is trying to improve their SEO. SEO means more traffic, and more traffic means more profit. SEO still rules in the world of Internet marketing, but sometimes, it is not enough to...
Sitemaps can be submitted to Chinese search engine giant Baidu only through Baidu Webmaster Tools account for the sites added and verified successfully. Baidu webmaster tools offer Sitemap submission option to webmasters only on invitation basis. Based on your site's...
Quality content is the strength of your site For every single topic you can find thousands of search results in search engines. In order to perform well in the search engines and stand out in the crowd the primary requirement...
SEO for Your Mobile Sites As the world moves towards mobility, optimizing your website for desktop search engines is no more sufficient. Since mobile search engines are different from desktop search engines the search results will be much different in...
Crawler or Spider is a piece of script used to collect information of all the web pages available on internet. Basic purpose of crawlers is to collect information on a page and index it in the database for later retrieval. But there are...
Structure Your Navigation Simple and Easy One of the difficult tasks for webmasters is to maintain the navigation structure of their site as the site grows in pages. When you start your site, it is very important to decide the...
Make Your URL Structure SEO Friendly Generally webmasters do not give importance to the URL of an article. If you are also the one concentrating on the content and thinking what is it in the URL then this article is for...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes