WordPress installation by default comes with few widgets which can be seen under "Appearance > Widgets" section. "Categories" is one of the default widgets used to display the categories generally on the sidebar. In this article let us explore more...
Feedburner is the web feed management services from Google offering email subscription to the users. You can display a widget in your Weebly site on any page or blog post or sidebar to collect emails from the interested users. The...
Feedburner is a feed management service providing publishers to create a feed hosted on feedburner.com and deliver the content to subscribers over email. Feedburner was occurred by Google way back in 2007 and one of the widely used feed subscription...
Weebly offers simple blogging platform with various customizing options. You will see a blog editor with additional set of elements when you add a blog page on your Weebly site as shown in the picture below. The "read more break" element...
Weebly offers a simple blogging platform for webmasters to start their own blog. Blog’s content area consists of main content area and the blog sidebar and Weebly blog elements are not part of the main CSS. Hence, it is not...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes