WordPress replaced the classic editor and introduced Gutenberg editor with the release of version 5.0. Since many users like the easiness of the old classic editor, WordPress still offers a...
In our earlier article, we have explained how to compare two Excel spreadsheets. Similarly, you can easily compare Word documents with few clicks. What you need is to have Office...
WordPress users always get confused with the revisions and autosave functionalities. Here is a comparison of Autosave Vs Revisions in WordPress. Autosave generates a revision but revisions do not generate...
WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the...
WordPress uses two features to safeguard your content when you prepare to publish online. They are – one is autosave and other is revision. It is necessary to understand the...
Revisions is the feature in WordPress that saves the copy of your post or page content automatically whenever you hit “Save Draft”, “Publish” or “Update” button. This is a WordPress...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes