Regularly backing up your Mac is an important task you should do to avoid loosing of your hard worked content. Loss of data can be either due to physical damage of the SSD, data corruption or an error during upgrade....
In 2011, Apple provided users with a means to store their documents, pictures, videos, etc. on remote servers called iCloud. Not only does this technology encourage file sharing between Apple device users, but it also serves as a backup for...
Nowadays it is common to have multiple devices to work. For example, while traveling you may bookmark a webpage on your phone and can continue reading the page when you are at home on your laptop. It will be annoying...
Windows 10 is arguably one of the widely used operating systems worldwide due to its numerous tools and features. However, it can run to various problems such as failing to boot, blue screen of death and corrupt system files among...
Windows 10 is a more stable and secured product from Microsoft. The end of support of Windows 7 along with seasonal upgrades make Windows 10 one of the most used operating system. Regardless of the robustness, Windows 10 also offer...
Regular backup is one of the important aspect of running a WordPress website. Free or daily backup is also one of the major selling points for the hosting companies. It’s a good to choose a hosting plan with complete backup...
Sometimes, things could go awfully wrong with your Windows PC. This usually happens especially after a recent software or driver install which wreaks havoc and causes the system to slow down, ‘freeze’ or behave abnormally. Fortunately, Microsoft Windows has a...
WordPress autosave your changes every 60 seconds whenever you create your content in post editor. This is a core WordPress feature which can’t be disabled in the admin dashboard. The purpose of this autosave is to restore the content in...
Revisions is the feature in WordPress that saves the copy of your post or page content automatically whenever you hit “Save Draft”, “Publish” or “Update” button. This is a WordPress core function comes by default and can’t be deactivated in...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes