All internet resources such as your laptop, mobile devices and servers that host content for all retail websites, identify and communicate with each other using IP addresses. An IP address is a set of unique numbers that computers can easily...
Hosts file is a local file available as part of an operating system and used to map IP addresses corresponding to domain names. The browser then resolves the entered domain name into an IP address found in the hosts file...
What is DNS? Every person using Internet should have a basic knowledge of how the connection from your browser to the web server works in order to retrieve the requested URL. We have explained the domain name resolution process in...
Resolving host or domain name is a process of mapping a text to a unique number in order to connect and get the required information from the web server. Here the text is domain name entered as part of URL...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes