What are Plugins? Plugins are external programs installed on a site to enhance an existing feature or add a new feature. For example, you can add a related post widget...
Hosting companies will send a warning email to you when the CPU utilization of the hosting server exceeds certain limit. In case if you do not take any action after...
When this article was written there are around 45K free plugins available in WordPress repository. Besides these free plugins there are hundreds of thousands of free and premium plugins offered...
In our previous article we have seen how to add tables in WordPress site using different methods. Gutenberg block editor has in-built table block making the use of addition plugin...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes