Domain Name System or DNS helps to map the numeric IP address to a human memorable website address. With this mapping, you can easily remember the domain names like facebook.com...
All the resources on the internet including your PC, servers and domains of websites are identified by a unique number like 220.127.116.11 called the IP address. However, you don’t have...
DNS or Domain Name System is a directory of internet that helps to easily lookup the website addresses. It quickly resolves the entered website address to an IP address on...
Safari is the default browser on macOS for browsing and viewing certain type of web files like CSS. The performance of Safari will be very good when the Mac is new...
Are you tiered of seeing the message waiting for “ajax.googleapis.com” at the lower bottom of your browser window and endlessly waiting for the page to load? Well, it is simple...
DNS servers help to fetch the correct IP address of the URLs requested from a client computer. All browsers like Safari, Chrome or Firefox running on a client computer by...
What is DNS? Every person using Internet should have a basic knowledge of how the connection from your browser to the web server works in order to retrieve the requested...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes