All the resources on the internet including your PC, servers and domains of websites are identified by a unique number like 126.96.36.199 called the IP address. However, you don’t have to know or remember the IP address of every site...
DNS or Domain Name System is a directory of internet that helps to easily lookup the website addresses. It quickly resolves the entered website address to an IP address on the source server. Since many of us use Android smartphones,...
Google Chrome is a very popular web browser and it’s well maintained by Google. Updates are regularly released in a timely manner. But you still encounter some errors that may disturb the browsing experience, including “err_connection_timed_out” error. The reason is...
Google Chrome throws different types of errors when connecting to internet. Most of them are easy to resolve and some of them may take your life out if you don’t understand the root cause. ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED is one of the frequently...
Safari is the default browser on macOS for browsing and viewing certain type of web files like CSS. The performance of Safari will be very good when the Mac is new but over the period of time undoubtedly the pages will start...
Are you tiered of seeing the message waiting for “ajax.googleapis.com” at the lower bottom of your browser window and endlessly waiting for the page to load? Well, it is simple to understand that the page you are opening is trying...
DNS servers help to fetch the correct IP address of the URLs requested from a client computer. All browsers like Safari, Chrome or Firefox running on a client computer by default use the DNS server settings of the Internet Service...
What is DNS? Every person using Internet should have a basic knowledge of how the connection from your browser to the web server works in order to retrieve the requested URL. We have explained the domain name resolution process in...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes