Many of us make presentations on daily basis. However, only few presentations stand out from the crowd with appealing design and content. In addition to creating complicated design for own...
Microsoft Office applications are the most popular even on macOS. Literally all computer professionals use Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook on daily basis. Sometime, these applications may work slow or...
Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel offer full tracking and commenting features to track changes. However, strikethrough is one of the useful ways you can easily show the difference...
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful tool for making slides with the default options. However. In many situations, it is not possible for normal users to spend endless time in customizing...
There many apps you can use to make a presentation containing multiple slides. However, Microsoft PowerPoint is a definite leader in this field. Though Apple has Keynote distributed freely, many...
Do you ever wonder how to change the text case after you have typed? By default Office applications like Word uses the sentence case for writing with first letter as...
Though the primary focus of every photo is the main subject, the background also plays a key role in the composition of the image like emphasizing the subject as well...
Whether you are a company manager, a member of the project team, a student or a teacher, making presentations is something you have to deal with from time to time....
Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) is one of the widely used presentation tools available. It comes in handy when presenting personal or company reports, sales demos and many other purposes. Its use...
Often, Microsoft PowerPoint performs poorly and getting rid of those animations have little effect. If you do presentations often, speeding up PowerPoint may send your overall productivity through the roof....
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes