PowerPoint is the most powerful application for making beautiful presentation slides. You can insert icons, images, SmartArt and shapes in your slide to make them appealing to viewers. However, many...
PowerPoint is the most powerful and useful app for creating presentation slides. You can easily create any type of presentation either from the scratch or using one of the default...
Flowchart is the process flow diagram to draw any process with sequence of steps. It consists of standard symbols as defined by Internal Standards Organization (ISO) though some application uses...
Many of us make presentations on daily basis. However, only few presentations stand out from the crowd with appealing design and content. In addition to creating complicated design for own...
Microsoft Office applications are the most popular even on macOS. Literally all computer professionals use Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook on daily basis. Sometime, these applications may work slow or...
Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel offer full tracking and commenting features to track changes. However, strikethrough is one of the useful ways you can easily show the difference...
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful tool for making slides with the default options. However. In many situations, it is not possible for normal users to spend endless time in customizing...
There many apps you can use to make a presentation containing multiple slides. However, Microsoft PowerPoint is a definite leader in this field. Though Apple has Keynote distributed freely, many...
Do you ever wonder how to change the text case after you have typed? By default Office applications like Word uses the sentence case for writing with first letter as...
Though the primary focus of every photo is the main subject, the background also plays a key role in the composition of the image like emphasizing the subject as well...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes