The future is mobile and Google pushes the webmasters and publishers to implement AMP on their site. AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, which will help you to load the pages faster on mobile devices. However, it comes with drawbacks,...
Google has taken this phrase too seriously now that the world is just one click away due to the boom of the digital era. That’s why Google declared page speed as one of the criteria to determine the website ranking...
WordPress is free, open source and powerful blogging platform. You can also customize the features to have multipurpose websites. In addition, the WordPress ecosystem becomes very big with commercial themes and plugin companies investing a lot in the development. WordPress...
SEO is a term known to anyone who is doing online business today. As everything being digitalized, there are simply no ways that a person can do business without having a website. Whether it is a business site or for...
Website optimization is an essential and regular routine of any webmaster to run a website. Google officially included page speed as one of the search-ranking factor for mobiles. Soon that will be the case for desktop search results too. When...
WordPress has thousands of free and premium plugins. But there are limited plugins that will work on all themes without any compatibility issues. W3 Total Cache and WooCommerce are two such popular plugins that work on most of the themes....
We display AdSense content ads, link unit ads, matched content ads and page level ads on our sites. Google AdSense works well on our sites from monetary aspect. But it doesn’t end here, there is another bitter side of displaying...
WooCommerce is one of the popular plugins to make your WordPress site into an online store. Most of the popular themes offer integrated store feature with the help of WooCommerce plugin. We also use WooCommerce on some of our sites....
Images are major reason for slow page loading, learn how to optimize images in WordPress to improve page loading speed with simple techniques.
Google PageSpeed Insights tool is one of the ways to measure the speed of your WordPress site. Generally Google's speed score is different than other popular speed measuring tools like Pingdom or Gtmetrix. But it is recommended to keep track...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes