Scripts are generally used to provide custom user triggered events and unavoidable part of any themes in Weebly. Though you may not use scripts to add any additional features Weebly site will have lot of scripts incorporated by default. Right...
Every article published publicly on the web has a published and last updated date attached to it. In addition to these two dates, there is also an indexed date shown in the search results. Whether you are a webmaster or...
Generally site owners mention published date or last updated date or both in the articles to inform users about the validity of the content. This is a best practice for webmasters especially for the time bound blog posts. Without the...
WordPress autosave your changes every 60 seconds whenever you create your content in post editor. This is a core WordPress feature which can’t be disabled in the admin dashboard. The purpose of this autosave is to restore the content in...
Revisions is the feature in WordPress that saves the copy of your post or page content automatically whenever you hit “Save Draft”, “Publish” or “Update” button. This is a WordPress core function comes by default and can’t be deactivated in...
Weebly offers unlimited number of pages with no limit in the size for free users and with no ads. This is one of the simple reason why free users choose Weebly for building their sites. Each page in your Weebly...
Yandex Webmaster Tools offers a wonderful option for webmasters to analyze the pages not included in the Yandex search engine. This tool helps to understand the followings: This article explains how to use this tool step by step. Accessing Excluded...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes