People who like to use keyboard may be disappointed when they do not find a menu item does not have a keyboard shortcut. It will also become unproductive to repeatedly use menu items instead of using shortcut keys. For example,...
Hosts file is an important file located in your mac allows mapping IP addresses to host names. The IP mapping controls the browser, how the site address entered should be handled before it goes to browser’s DNS resolution. There are...
It is a common practice and recommended way that you setup and test your site content locally on your computer or Mac before publishing it live on internet. MAMP is an application (both free and Pro versions are available) allows...
We develop and test our local WordPress site regularly using MAMP on Apple Mac OS X. With the latest release of Yosemite OS X 10.10 for public use, MAMP stopped working on Mac. When MAMP application is launched it is...
DNS servers help to fetch the correct IP address of the URLs requested from a client computer. All browsers like Safari, Chrome or Firefox running on a client computer by default use the DNS server settings of the Internet Service...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes