When it comes to SEO if one doesn’t grasp the basics the idea will be distant to the person. But, after you have understood the concept of SEO then it becomes easy to understand the need for it. Then there...
Table of contents (TOC) on a hard binding book helps readers to quickly navigate to any particular section of the book. This is also true for e-documents created with software like Microsoft Word. It not only helps other readers but...
Navigational menus are essential and unavoidable part of any website. WordPress has solid menu management to create a menu with any type of content. Also you can drag and rearrange the positions easily and assign the menu to the supported...
Navigation menu bar is part of each pages on a website. Bootstrap 4 uses the base nav component to create navigation bar (shortly navbar). This helps to create different styles of navigation with the default precompiled component, eliminating the need...
The nav component in Bootstrap 4 is used to create list of links with different styles. Basically the list links is used as a navigational menu. In this tutorial let us explore different styles of links that can be created...
Not all website has to be complex or include layers of pages of content and information to be interesting. Most of the time one page is enough to be effective. One page websites provides users a fast and clear reading...
Bootstrap allows you to add breadcrumbs to your pages. Generally ordered list <ol> HTML tag is used for breadcrumb and the items are listed using <li> tags. But you can use any text elements like navigation <nav> tags to identify...
Other than the default navigation menu there is no possibility to add additional menus in Weebly. In our previous article we saw how to add CSS vertical navigation menu and in this article we will check out how to add...
Weebly offers easy site builder platform which may not be useful as it is for most of the users. For example, arranging pages in the required order is a pain in Weebly and making the top level navigation menu not clickable...
Adding vertical navigation menu in Weebly site is an easy way to provide quick and useful links to users. It can be a widget consistently placed on all pages as a sidebar or used on specific pages wherever you want...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes