Unicode character encoding helps to define the numeric code for letters in languages and scripts. This helps to have a standard encoding across platforms for writing different languages. If you want to write Hebrew alphabets on Windows and Mac documents,...
Windows and Mac operating systems offer different types of fonts. However, there are no default fonts to type characters with double stroke like ℕ or 𝕟. One alternate option is to use equivalent fonts like Castellar or Imprint MT Shadow....
Unicode has a category of symbols for all encircled alphanumeric with a code range 2460 to 24FF. This includes numbers and letters encircled with any additional parts like circle and parenthesis. In our previous articles, we have explained how to...
Lao is one of the official language spoken in Laos, a country in South East Asia. Lao script is part of Unicode standards in the point range 0E80 to 0EFF. Though 128 characters are available in this range, many code...
In our earlier articles we have provided shortcuts for German and French letters with accents. Spanish language also many accented letters. Here is the list of alt code shortcuts for Spanish letters with accents. Alt Code Shortcuts for Spanish Letters...
Wondering what is the need of alt code shortcuts for writing English letters? Yes, you can use default keyboard letter keys for typing capital and small letters. How about writing different types of letter like below? Script letters like ℛ,...
AdSense is one of the most popular ways to make money from your online content. But it needs publishers to get approval from Google before start showing advertisements on their site. In earlier days it was an easy task to...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes