Whether you are a new or old user, Mac has lots of hidden features that will always surprise you. Keyboard Viewer is one such feature that will help you to find the keyboard shortcuts on Mac with the modifier keys....
Unicode character encoding helps to define the numeric code for letters in languages and scripts. This helps to have a standard encoding across platforms for writing different languages. If you want to write Hebrew alphabets on Windows and Mac documents,...
Louis Braille invented the Braille writing system for blind people. These scripts are embossed on a paper, so that blinds can touch and read the meaning. Braille patterns is part of Unicode symbols block in the range 2800 to 28FF....
Lao is one of the official language spoken in Laos, a country in South East Asia. Lao script is part of Unicode standards in the point range 0E80 to 0EFF. Though 128 characters are available in this range, many code...
In our earlier articles we have provided shortcuts for German and French letters with accents. Spanish language also many accented letters. Here is the list of alt code shortcuts for Spanish letters with accents. Alt Code Shortcuts for Spanish Letters...
Typing special characters and accented language letters is a difficult task using the English keyboard layout in Windows 10. You can use alt code shortcuts to insert symbols and letters. However, it is also easy to install additional language input...
The ability to read and understand two or more languages is a talent that many people envy. Google Chrome predicts the language you would like to use based on your browser or system language settings. However, it is not necessarily...
In our earlier article, we have explained the alt or option code shortcuts for Mac to insert various symbols. Sometimes, you will have trouble in typing accented letters using the default English keyboard. In most of the companies, you need to...
Tamil is one of the ancient language spoken in Tamil Nadu, southern part of India. Generally there are no special keyboards available to enter Tamil language letters. You should use third party applications or install language pack for this purpose....
Wondering what is the need of alt code shortcuts for writing English letters? Yes, you can use default keyboard letter keys for typing capital and small letters. How about writing different types of letter like below? Script letters like ℛ,...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes