W3 total cache (W3TC) is a superior class caching solution for WordPress site owners at free of cost. The plugin offers exhaustive options which can boost your site’s performance. But...
Are you tiered of seeing the message waiting for “ajax.googleapis.com” at the lower bottom of your browser window and endlessly waiting for the page to load? Well, it is simple...
Generally the entire content on a HTML page has a predefined style using external stylesheet. There are many situations you may need to use specific styles in order to highlight a...
Slideshow adds elegant look to your site especially on adding a slideshow on a landing page will attract users and drive the traffic to important content on your site. Though...
What is AdSense Ad Unit? AdSesne ad unit is a piece of script to be embedded in your webpage in order to display ads from Google. The script will be...
What is a Dynamic Website? Unlike static websites, a dynamic website or a webpage displays the content differently each time when a visitor reloads or refreshes the page. In addition,...
Scroll to top is a simple and useful feature used to go to the top of a webpage anywhere from the down. You might have noticed an up arrow mark...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes