Internet Explorer was the default browser in Windows operating system for many years. Microsoft introduced a new built-in Edge browser in Windows 10 replacing the outdated Internet Explorer. The new browser provides a new challenge to Windows 10 users as...
Windows 10 provides a host of features for both standard and power users, making it the most popular operating system worldwide. With its advanced integrations and customization features, the OS enables the users to personalize and improve their experience both...
Google Chrome has established itself as a leading browser worldwide. The success is due to its speed, flexibility, and many other features that allow users to enjoy a great browsing experience. One of the top Chrome features is Chrome Sync....
Bluetooth is an unavoidable feature in this fast phased world. It helps wirelessly connecting headphones, speakers, keyboard and other accessories to your iOS devices. In addition most of the Apple’s popular features like AirDrop, handoff and continuity camera will work...
Google regularly release major and minor updates for Android OS to provide new features and fix issues. However, intermittent Wi-Fi connections may still affect some Android devices. The solutions provided here could help you to restore Wi-Fi connection. 1. Toggle...
All latest MacBook laptop models come only with wireless ports without any Ethernet option. This means wireless or Wi-Fi is the only way of connecting your MacBook to Internet. Despite regular macOS updates from Apple, users face different types of...
Though good theme is most important in building a WordPress site, plugins are additional pillars holding the theme and provide completeness to your site. In reality it is really not possible to find a single theme which satisfy all your...
Permalinks is a permanent link structure for your entire WordPress site to make URL of each post / page in a meaningful descriptive manner instead of using post id. Permalinks can be easily setup under “Settings > Permalinks” in your...
We develop and test our local WordPress site regularly using MAMP on Apple Mac OS X. With the latest release of Yosemite OS X 10.10 for public use, MAMP stopped working on Mac. When MAMP application is launched it is...
WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the content offline and copy/paste it online, does not need or...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes