What is Two-Factor Authentication? Security is the most important factor when you use personal information on a computer. In earlier days, the practice was to enter the username/password and verify the details with an additional security question. This still have...
Safari is the default browser used on the Apple’s desktop and mobile operating systems. We have explained lot of Safari tips for macOS in our earlier article along with special tips for developers. In this article let us explain Safari...
WeChat is one of the popular messaging and payment apps in China. If you are a foreigner or expat planning to visit or living in China then WeChat is a must use app for you. It has lot of hidden...
Smartphones are good to get anything you want from the place where you site. But spending too much time in front of the phone will end up in mental and physical problems. Apple offers a health app as part of...
Tracking the status of the flight is important when you are traveling whether it is for business or personal reasons. Flight tracking is a regular work for frequent travelers. Having a smart devices like iPhone or iPad makes this flight...
Apple uses iOS operating system on all their mobile devices like iPhone and iPad. You should have a wireless network connection in order to use these smart devices. Having a good Wi-Fi connection allows your iOS devices to work in...
There are many laptop, tablets and mobile devices available in this world. Taking a mockup image within iPhone, iPad and Mac are attractive ways to showcase your pictures. Especially this will be eye catching for personal photos and website themes....
Step by step instructions on how to add webpage shortcut in home screen of iPhone and other iOS devices to quickly open the sites in Safari.
Screen recording is required for many personal and professional reasons especially with high-end mobile devices like iPhone or iPad people tend to use them for more productive purposes. For example, you can screen record your official app tutorial and share...
Apple has a big list of Emoji icons in default iOS keyboard used in iPhone and iPad. The list is so huge and makes it difficult for anyone to remember where exactly the icons are available. This may result in...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes