All the resources on the internet including your PC, servers and domains of websites are identified by a unique number like 18.104.22.168 called the IP address. However, you don’t have to know or remember the IP address of every site...
All internet resources such as your laptop, mobile devices and servers that host content for all retail websites, identify and communicate with each other using IP addresses. An IP address is a set of unique numbers that computers can easily...
The primary objective of most of the starter websites is to drive traffic from various sources. However, when the site grows in size, you need to take certain actions to restrict the traffic from comment spammers, invalid bots and human...
In today’s world many of us use the words Internet and web interchangeably, however they are not same. World Wide Web or shortly Web is the way of transmitting information over the Internet using HTTP protocols. While Internet is a...
Microsoft developed Windows interface from the command line based disk operating system (DOS). But still you can use the command prompt as a command line utility in Windows. These commands are really helpful to perform daily operations. In this article,...
Did you ever wonder to receive email from someone with your friend’s name? Well, it’s very easy to change the sender name while hiding the email address behind it. This is a simple and popular trick to send emails with...
All latest MacBook laptop models come only with wireless ports without any Ethernet option. This means wireless or Wi-Fi is the only way of connecting your MacBook to Internet. Despite regular macOS updates from Apple, users face different types of...
Every computer connected to the internet should have a unique number. This number is called IP address and used for identifying the computer and monitor the activities originating from that IP address. This will help to easily block the particular...
CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. This is a challenging test to differentiate between humans and automated bots based on the response. reCAPTCHA is one of the CAPTCHA spam protection services bought by Google. Now it is being...
One of the important aspects of securing your WordPress site is monitoring the IP addresses of users and user agents accessing your site. There are many situations you may need to block the IP address of a user when running...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes