HTML5 has many new tags included and many others deprecated from the previous version of HTML4. Though some of the HTML4 tags are still supported by browsers for backward compatibility, it is recommended to use only the latest tags in...
Progress bars are used for showcasing skills, percentage of projects completion and for similar purposes. Bootstrap 4 has different styles of progress bars similar to Bootstrap 3 progress bars. In this tutorial let us explore more on each type of...
HTML5 offers easy way to embed audio and video files with default player supported by most of the browsers. Listen to Your Audio The <audio> element in HTML5 is used to embed audio file to your web page. Beloe is...
In our previous tutorial we have discussed the basic HTML form. The <form> tag is used to contain multiple form elements like input box, submit button, radio and check boxes. Let us explore all the elements part of HTML form...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes