Windows by default uses C drive (C:) for hosting system and application files. You can choose different drives like D: instead of C: while installing Windows on your computer. Similarly,...
By default, people install Windows operating system in drive C: and use other letters for remaining partitions in hard drive. However, it is not always necessary to use the assigned...
Data transfer is one of the problems while using Mac and Windows laptops together. Though there are many ways you can transfer data from Windows to Mac and vice versa,...
Data is one of the most important assets in today’s digital world. Whether it is a collection of your photos, documents for a project, contacts or any type of data,...
Simply put partitioning a disk means dividing the hard disk or storage device into several sections. Each section is a logical unit, which function as a separate physical device. After...
Regularly backing up your Mac is an important task you should do to avoid loosing of your hard worked content. Loss of data can be either due to physical damage...
Running low on storage space can slow down your PC. Windows hold the temporary files by using the hard drive space which makes the system and the applications slow. Use the...
A hard drive is a storage place for your PC and it needs to be clean. Over the period of time your hard disk drive may get cluttered with different...
Hard disk errors have been bothering many people out there. Even at this age, Windows 10 users still get errors like ‘Windows detected a hard disk problem’. The cause of...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes