You probably have come across pop-up notifications that website wants to know your location, prompting you to accept or block. These websites identify your location to provide more targeted services based on your locality. Chrome browser uses Geolocation services to...
Nowadays Webmaster Tools is an unavoidable package for any site owner to track the performance of a site in search engines. Especially submitting site to Google is more important since it has more than 60% of search engine market share...
Geographic target setting helps webmasters to inform Bing search engine about the targeted audience of their site. For example the owner of a website having a real estate agency in United States will be more interested in showing his site...
Geo targeting or geographic target setting is the option for webmasters to link targeted geographic location of traffic to their sites in Webmaster Tools account. This helps Google to determine the search results for a specific geographic location. Geographic setting...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes