Favicon is a small icon that shows in the browser’s title bar. Browsers use this icon to show the tab when you pin the webpage. Some search engines also show...
Weebly is probably one of the easiest site builder tools available on the web allows you to create site in minutes. Though site building is easy with Weebly, they uses...
Apple releases new operating system once in every few years. Basically it is the same macOS with the upgraded features. Apple also changes the name on every major release and...
Google Chrome is a powerful browser used as a marketing tool by Google. When you open the browser or open a new tab, by default it will show a page...
Step by step instructions on how to add favicon to your WordPress site with the image size requirements, cropping and uploading favicon.
Favicon also referred as favorite icon or site icon is a small icon displayed on browser’s tab. This helps to easily identify a web site especially when many browser tabs...
Favicon (short form of favorites icon) is a small icon shown in the browser that helps visitors to remember your brand. Some browsers show the favicon in the address bar...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes