In our previous articles, we have published flag counter traffic tracker, jQuery countdown timer and animated progress counter widgets for Weebly. Weebly has its own free app called "Counter" to add drag and drop milestone counter anywhere on your site....
Weebly’s drag and drop editor is one of the easiest and lively editor we have seen in site building arena. For a normal user, the real advantage is to view the changes within the editor without the need of seeing...
Weebly allows to add "Heading" or "Title" on your webpage through the default "Title" element. This element is grouped under "Basic" category of elements in site editor. Similar to any other element, you can drag and drop the "Title" element...
Maps are used to show your business address on your website in a real manner instead of simple text address. Users can enlarge and view the address in real time and also navigate to Google maps to find the directions or...
Each blog post of your Weebly site will also appear on the blog index page. The number of recent posts to be shown on the blog index page is controlled between 1 and 25 under “Settings > Blog > Posts...
Accordion style elements allow you to add content in a spoiler form thus you can show more content in less space. Good news is that Weebly came up with default accordion element so that you can drag and drop any type...
Buttons on a Weebly site is one of the important elements used for the purpose of call to action. For example, you can add a button requesting users to download a PDF document. Since Weebly has very less number of...
Weebly replaced “Columns” element with “Spacer” element to accommodate more flexibilities during online editing. This has both advantages and disadvantages, especially from user’s perspective the concept of laying out the elements had been completely changed with new spacer element. Here...
There are many easy ways to add forms to your Weebly site. You can use default Weebly "Contact Form" element, connect forms from App Center and embed form codes from third parties. Being a native element, Weebly's default "Contact Form"...
Weebly offers a background image editor to help site owners change or adjust the background image of their site. This is a very limited option which will be useful mainly in case of landing pages. There are certainly restrictions in...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes