You can create any type of site in WordPress by choosing different types of themes. A theme gives the required look and feel to your WordPress site and makes it relevant to the niche. But the problem is, it is...
All hosting companies follow a general policy of sending a warning email when the CPU utilization of the hosting server exceeds certain limit. This warning will be followed by the service termination, in case if you do not take any...
What is Image Hotlinking? Image hot linking is a simple linking of your images by someone else on their site. The problem here is the server resources for loading images on someone's site will be consumed from your hosting server. Hence, image...
Earlier days one of the stopping points for using Weebly site was the obsolete themes offered. Later Weebly made an effort to update themes to cope up with modern site building. The ultra-responsive themes like cento, paris, aroma, etc. are...
Hosts file is an important file located in your mac allows mapping IP addresses to host names. The IP mapping controls the browser, how the site address entered should be handled before it goes to browser’s DNS resolution. There are...
Hosts file is a local file available as part of an operating system and used to map IP addresses corresponding to domain names. The browser then resolves the entered domain name into an IP address found in the hosts file...
What is wp-config.php File? wp-config.php is the core WordPress file generated during installation process containing base configuration and MySQL database details of your site. The file is located in your root directory (.../public_html/wp.config.php) and one of the most important file...
Default Media Saving in WordPress WordPress by default saves all media files like images, videos and PDFs under the directory called “Upload”. For example you can view an uploaded image in your site using the following path: http://www.yoursitename.com/wp-content/uploads/media-file-name.png In case...
Weebly offers hundreds of inbuilt beautiful themes for your site and you can customize the templates to suit your site's requirement further. Under "Design" tab of Weebly editor choose "Change Theme" option to see various themes classified under different categories...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes