When browsing websites, you will find many useful information. However, it is not possible for you to remember all the details available on different webpages. One of the easy ways is to bookmark or add the page to your reading...
Microsoft Edge is the new browser that replaced Internet Explorer (IE) as the default browser in Windows 10. The two browsers co-exist in Windows 10, so the users have the freedom to browsing with either option. Like other modern browsers...
Chrome is one of the fastest and most secure web browser, full of many features that make the browser a top choice for users all over the world. But, the real feature gives Chrome its popularity is the extensions that...
One of the successful factors of iPhone is to make purchasing easier sitting on your home. You can order starting from few dollars of game app to thousand dollars of furniture items. Ecommerce giants like Amazon, Alibaba and other companies...
Whenever you download a PDF file, Chrome will automatically open it and show it to you online on the browser. For the people who take PDFs files seriously, Chrome PDF viewer is not the best PDF viewer they can use....
Website owners follow different types of promotional strategies to distribute their content to readers. Email subscription, feed subscription, newsletter are some of the popular ways. There is also another promotional method, website or push notifications, possible with the latest browsers...
WooCommerce is one of the popular plugins to make your WordPress site into an online store. Most of the popular themes offer integrated store feature with the help of WooCommerce plugin. We also use WooCommerce on some of our sites....
WordPress is the perfect platform for blogging with many built-in features. Comment management is one of the important features allows users to manage the comments at individual post or page level. In this article let us explore the different ways to enable...
WordPress powers more than 20% of websites on the Internet. Due to the high popularity and open source nature, WordPress sites are one of the main targets for hackers and malicious software. Your WordPress site could be an easy target...
Jetpack plugin in WordPress comes with many features some of them are enabled by default and some of them are not. Default activation of features may vary depends on whether you installed WordPress directly or moved your site from local...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes