People who like to use keyboard may be disappointed when they do not find a menu item does not have a keyboard shortcut. It will also become unproductive to repeatedly...
Feedburner is a feed management service providing publishers to create a feed hosted on feedburner.com and deliver the content to subscribers over email. Feedburner was occurred by Google way back...
Whenever a post or page is created, WordPress by default will save the URL in the format “http://www.yoursite.com/?p=1”. The last character indicates the post id, which will be added in a...
Default Media Saving in WordPress WordPress by default saves all media files like images, videos and PDFs under the directory called “Upload”. For example you can view an uploaded image...
Weebly by default offers Title and Text elements to add text content to your site. These elements will look very simple and there is no default option for adding a...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes