Categories are the easy way to classify posts of same group and help users to read or subscribe to only that part instead of the whole site content which may not be completely relevant to them. Since WordPress was initially...
Database details are required to be provided during manual installation of your WordPress site so that WordPress can connect with the database to save your content. It is also recommended to create your database with complex username and password for...
If you are the user logging into WordPress admin dashboard for the first time, you may be wondering what is special with text pad kind of editor WordPress offers. Especially if you are familiar with free website builder tools like...
What is FTP? FTP is a “File Transfer Protocol” which allows you to access a web server remotely from your local computer. All files of your site are stored in a web server offered by your hosting company. The unlimited...
There are many tools available in the internet to start building your site and make your online presence in matter of minutes. Though it may not be necessary to learn each and every aspect of site building, it is important...
In the PRE-Table Era of HTML Imagine creating a time table or a student mark sheet in a webpage without using HTML table tag. Well, once upon a time before table tag was evolved, people used to code with PRE...
Purpose of Creating a Website It is a general feeling for every one of us to have a site or blog on our own. Especially when you are stunned while coming across a wonderful online store, a blog or content...
Blog is a simple and powerful tool to attract more visitors to your site. It enables you to publish your content dynamically and allows to distribute latest blog post to subscribers in order to drive more traffic. Weebly offers blogging...
What is Weebly? Weebly is one of the famous free website builder tools that helps to build personal, business, online store and content websites. It offers a wide range of features including option to integrate a blog, complete ecommerce store and AdSense account...
Creating Your First HTML Webpage Well, creating a webpage is no more a difficult task and you just need the followings to create and check a simple webpage on your own: Here we explain about creating and viewing a website...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes