There are few hosting companies that are very popular among new blogger and small business owners. HostGator is one of the well known providers of affordable and easy to set up shared hosting plan. HostGator web hosting plans aims for...
WordPress has a multisite setup for having a network of site under single installation. This is generally not ideal scenario, as many plugins does not support multisite installation. Also you may want to have a child site for different reason....
Every WordPress site needs a caching solution to speed up the delivery of content to users. There are so many caching plugins out there and you will get lost when trying to find a good one for you. Hosting companies...
WordPress officially recommends Bluehost as one of the hosting services for more than a decade. Almost every blogger out there might have launched their site with the cheapest shared hosting services from Bluehost. Over the period of time the quality...
Nowadays almost all hosting companies offer free SSL certificate using Let's Encrypt. This makes easy for webmasters to have secured site with HTTPS protocol. Also you can add unlimited or certain number of subdomains to your main site based on...
One of the popular features of SiteGround shared hosting is creating a duplicate of your entire live site on a separate installation. This feature is called as staging and used for testing and developing without disturbing your live site. SiteGround...
Each image on a web page sends a separate HTTP request to server thus reducing the speed of response if all images and media files are stored in the same domain. Hence it is a good practice to host images...
Bluehost is one of the recommended hosting companies by WordPress from 2005 and offers different types of hosting plans. Shared hosting plans are popular among webmasters due to nominal price range. In this article we will discuss various features of...
There are applications like MAMP and WAMP used to create a local server environment. This helps to install packages like WordPress so that developers and site owners can build their site in local PC or Mac. Once the local site is...
If you are using self-hosted WordPress version for building your site and facing an error like “Fatal Error - Allowed memory size of ------ bytes exhausted" then the most probable cause could be the PHP memory limit. Most memory related...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes