WordPress installation by default comes with few widgets which can be seen under "Appearance > Widgets" section. "Categories" is one of the default widgets used to display the categories generally...
Nowadays having a blog and updating it frequently are no more sufficient to influence users visiting back your site again. You need to have a mechanism to capture interested user's...
Categories are the easy way to classify posts of same group and help users to read or subscribe to only that part instead of the whole site content which may...
How well you organize your content among different categories defines the structure of your site. Besides the navigation menu which mainly list out the important pages like about, contact, privacy,...
Weebly offers a simple blogging platform for webmasters to start their own blog. Blog’s content area consists of main content area and the blog sidebar and Weebly blog elements are...
Blog - a short form of Weblog is generally meant for leaving the published topic for open discussion to get relevant comments. The important difference between blog and the content...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes