Before version 5.8, WordPress was using a Classic Editor without basic features. You need to rely on third-party plugins for creating simple elements like buttons and tables. However, the latest...
iPhone has plenty of hidden setup that may surprise you. One of the neat tricks is to use the back of your iPhone as a button. You can assign actions...
All latest iPhone models come without a home button on the front. You have to use gestures, side and volume buttons to accomplish the tasks that were previously done with...
Many users were away from open source WordPress due to the dull classic editor interface. However, WordPress introduced Gutenberg block editor with version 5.0 which changed the entire WordPress landscape....
What is I’m Feeling Lucky Button? Most of us do not notice an additional button on Google homepage named as “I’m Feeling Lucky”. When you type the keywords and click...
There are many CSS properties to beautify your images. In our other article, we have explained 11 different image hovering effects with CSS. Overlaying effect is another way of making...
In our previous article we saw how to add and customize default Weebly button element. Though it is possible to modify the buttons, editing existing button style is a complicated...
All Weebly themes have a button on landing page used for call to action purpose. It works highly effective when used properly and results in more conversion rate. But what...
Scroll to top is a simple and useful feature used to go to the top of a webpage anywhere from the down. You might have noticed an up arrow mark...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes