Every now and then, we find a lot of good content to read in the internet but limited time to read. Reading list is a feature introduced from Google Chrome...
Bookmarking is an easy way to access webpages without remembering URLs. However, many people get annoyed with Chrome’s bookmark bar that you can’t hide by default. Chrome allows you to...
Many of us save webpages in Chrome as bookmark for later use. Over period, you may accumulate many bookmark URLs. Having thousands of bookmarks is not an issue. But locating...
Google Chrome is decent browser where you can maintain all you bookmarked pages. However, there are many reasons we need to move the bookmarks to different browser. It could be...
Bookmarking helps to quickly save the URL of a webpage, so that you can access anytime later. This is a useful option to make a note of important webpages and...
Like most of the internet users, you probably open multiple tabs at the same time when browsing. Tabs are very useful as they enable you to open and organize different...
When you master the small things, it will help you to save lots of time during daily routines. Google Chrome has lots of hidden features that many of us never...
There are two important things to consider when using browsers to access internet on your computer. One is ease of access that how quickly and easily you can access the...
All of us have a habit of saving webpage URLs for future use in browsers. It is important that these favorites are protected even if you are switching browsers. Microsoft...
Browsers are face to the internet and get helps you to get the details you want. So it is important to use the convenient browser instead of getting adjusted with...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes